- About us
- Research in European Affairs
- Communication and Marketing
- Documentation Centre
- Projects in European Affairs
- Training in European Affairs
- Translation Coordination Unit
- Public information
- Europe Direct Bucharest
Call for applications to participate in a tender for a European Concept paper on access of young people to information and support services
The European Institute of Romania (EIR) launches a selection of applications in order to participate in a tender aiming to produce a concept paper. The research activity, targeting the access of young people to information and support services in the European Union, is expected to take place between June and September 2017.
Formal call for candidatures
The people interested in participating in the development of the concept paper are invited to submit an individual application to EIR (firstname.lastname@example.org, cc. email@example.com), by 26 April, at the latest. The application consists of:
1. Curriculum Vitae, in European format (template available here),
2. List of publications relevant to the theme and of recent research projects.
Selection of candidates
The selection is based on the evaluation of the application file by an ad-hoc commission. Candidates may be invited to provide additional information and to have a dialogue with the members of the Commission. The results of the selection will be communicated individually to the applicants.
Selection criteria for candidates:
· Relevant higher education degree or equivalent professional experience;
· Research skills, acquired through university, research or consultancy activities, and evidenced by publications and projects,
· Availability to work on project implementation during June - September 2017;
· Very good knowledge of English (C1 level);
· Ability to use ICT equipment.
a. Project Manager:
§ At least 10 years’ experience in project management, including overseeing project delivery, quality control of delivered service, client orientation and conflict resolution experience in project of a similar size (at least € 30.000) and coverage (at least 15 countries covered),
§ Experience in management of team of at least four (4) people.
b. Expert 1:
§ At least seven (7) years of professional experience. Relevant higher education degree or equivalent professional experience and at least five (5) years' professional experience in the field of social affairs, inclusion, youth and quality of life.
c. Expert 2:
§ Experience in statistical analysis of various international and national data sources.
d. Expert 3:
§ Experience of working on and drafting comparative reports and creating framework and typologies in English with at least three (3) projects delivered in last three (3) years.