- About us
- Research in European Affairs
- Communication and Marketing
- Documentation Centre
- Projects in European Affairs
- Training in European Affairs
- Translation Coordination Unit
- Public information
- Europe Direct Bucharest
In 2016, the Studies and Analyses Unit continued to contribute to drafting strategy and policy studies (SPOS) through the 4 themes approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- The Energy Diplomacy of the European Union and the potential of developing new infrastructure projects;
- The relationship between the legal migration phenomenon and the Romanian labour market. Relevant evolutions, potential impact, policy recommendations;
- The future of the Strategic Partnership between Romania and the United States of America in the context of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership;
- Romania and the accession to Eurozone. Constraints and opportunities
The studies are freely available here.
The topics of research for SPOS 2017 will be announced soon.