- About us
- Research in European Affairs
- Communication and Marketing
- Documentation Centre
- Projects in European Affairs
- Training in European Affairs
- Translation Coordination Unit
- Public information
- Europe Direct Bucharest
Consultative Scientific Board
EIR' s Consultative Scientific Board comprises up to nine members, appointed by the Director General for a four years' mandate. The members of the Consultative Scientific Board are prominent actors of Romanian public life, with outstanding professional backgrounds.
Besides the active involvement in drafting the medium and long-term strategy and EIR’s annual programs, the Consultative Scientific Board also plays the role of a debate platform on European integration issues. The members of the Consultative Scientific Board take part in quarterly board meetings and their activity regards the assessment of research/information papers drafted by EIR and their participation as moderators or lecturers in the seminars and conferences organized by the Institute.
Currently, the Consultative Scientific Board has the following members:
- Member of the Academy Tudorel Postolache (Honorary President),
- Professor Ph.D Florin Bonciu, Vice-Rector of the Romanian-American University
- H.E. Ambassador Lazăr Comănescu,
- Ph.D Valentin Lazea,
- Ph.D Liviu Mureşan,
- Professor Ph.D Vasile Puşcaş,
- Member of the Academy Gheorghe Zaman.