- About us
- Research in European Affairs
- Communication and Marketing
- Documentation Centre
- Projects in European Affairs
- Training in European Affairs
- Translation Coordination Unit
- Public information
- Europe Direct Bucharest
The European Institute of Romania is administered by an Administrative Board.
The operative managing of the European Institute of Romania is exercised by the Director General
The Scientific Advisory Board supports the activity of the Director General, and contributes to the drawing up of the medium and long-term strategy and of the annual activity programmes of the European Institute of Romania.